About Miles Howard, M.D.
Doctor Miles Howard was born in Los Angeles California. He grew up in Hawaii and attended medical school at John Burns University of Hawaii.
Doctor Howard completed his internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1994 at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ.
He is Certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Goodyear Arizona Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Miles Howard, M.D. started practice at Phoenix Indian Medical Center in 1994. He then went into private practice at Maryvale Samaritan Hospital.
In 1996 he focused his attention on the Far West Valley by opening an office in Goodyear, AZ. Since then he has made the addition of a second office in Avondale AZ.
Doctor Howard has a strong interest in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Bio Identical Hormonal Replacement Therapy.
He is also experienced in all laparoscopic, urologic and endometrial ablations procedures. He continues to expand his knowledge by learning the newest and latest techniques in surgery such as the Davinci Robotic Procedure.
Doctor Howard lives in Buckeye, AZ with his wife and three children. He enjoys spending time with his family and coaching his son’s basketball team.
- 1984-1988 University of Hawaii, Manoa, Hawaii
- 1988-1989 Internship in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- 1989-1994 Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- 5-2012 Console Surgeon, da Vinci Surgical System
- 4-2014 Console Surgeon, da Vinci Single Site & Multiport System
To learn more about Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women and Men, Call Goodyear Arizona Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Miles Howard, M.D. today to schedule you BHRT Consultation.